- Arcade Fire certainly look like they're in the last phases of finishing up the new album after John Russell tweeted they had been mixing their material before they themselves started in that studio.
- The whispers of a September release date are growing stronger.
- Here's a mp3 recording of Arcade Fire at Glastonbury 2007 from my dvd of that same gig.
- Coldplay Attempt Hostile Takeover of The Arcade Fire. "Bono [meaning Bono]", just one of many highlights. I laughed quite a bit at this witty piece. A lot of it has to with the fact the headline is (almost) true.
- It makes me very happy to hear from people all over Europe who are flying in for Arcade Fire's first announced solo show at Dalhalla in Sweden. I know of people from Ireland, England, Italy, Denmark, Germany, France and Finland who are coming over just for this gig. To anyone making the trip over; feel free to drop me a line. Good fun reading about it. Hope the weekend is treating you all well.
Adding Holland to the list. Has to be some Norwegians who'll cross the boarder, right?
The Americans want in on the fun as well. Cool!